Logging Receiver Batteries

General Discussions

Moderator: slammers

Logging Receiver Batteries

Postby Herc » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:11 pm

I tried doing a search but the search function keeps giving me a "Page Expired" whenever I go back to view the next search item.

Anyway, great program Shawn. I've been using it for about ten days now but I've run into something I can't quite figure out.

I'm using multiple Rx packs in my heli and will fly four flights per pack and then switch. I can charge each pack and record the charging details in Flight Log okay. But, how do I link the flight time for each pack to the model?

I am also going to be switching to a redundent two switch/2 pack system very soon. I can set this up as a set (like described in another post) but I would still like to record the flight time for the individual packs.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Shayne
Herc

Postby slammers » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:13 pm

Hmm, I never added any features that woud allow that. I always assumed that a receiver battery would be with a model for a long time. THere is no real way swapping it except by editing your model ever time you change the packs as switching to the new pack. That would be a real pain.

I guess I could change the program so you would pick the recever pack the same way you would choose your fuel used. The problem is a would loose backwards compatibility if I changed this.

I would have to give this more thought.

Shawn
slammers

Postby Herc » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:18 pm

Thanks for looking at it Shawn. Your suggestion is what I have been doing but it doesn't seem to be accurately reflecting the flight times. Mind you I don't have a lot of data in there yet to really get a good feel for it.

Shayne
Herc

Return to General Discussions