Flight log for electric

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Flight log for electric

Postby rotor1 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:13 pm

Great program and constantly adding useful features. Many thumbs up

My question: When adding a new log and selecting one of my newly acquired electric helicopters the program will not allow data entry for number of flights and flight time.

I see that within the flight pack usage window there is a useable field for time but when I select battery the program does not recognize or show any of the many batteries I already have entered in the progam - leaving the only choice but to go the "add new". I don't really want to re-enter all the batteries again so I am assuming this may be a bug.

Even if it was displaying the existing batteries in the database it still does not allow a working field where the number of flights can be entered.

In the mean time I am wrting the flights down manually until they can be entered.

Thanks again for a remarkable program.
rotor1

Postby slammers » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:32 am

Batteries will only show up in the Flight Log section if you have Flight Packs. Select properties for the pack you use in the helicopter and then in the battery type group Make sure the Flight Pack option is checked. If you want to restrict that battery to only be used in a particular model you can also Click the box below that.

Now when you create a flight log for an electric, you can select the battery used. You enter the flight time for that battery. Once you do this the number of flights and total flight time at the top of the window will automaticlly update.

Shawn
slammers

Problem solved

Postby rotor1 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:20 pm

Entered the batteries for the electrics as "packs" and now it all works as it should. Thanks for the guidance.
rotor1

Return to Bug Reports