Items missing from Aircraft Detail report.

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Items missing from Aircraft Detail report.

Postby rc_for_me » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:37 am

When I select "Properties" for an aircraft, and the "Add/Modify Aircraft" window opens, the sub window for accessories show all of the proper accessory items.

Yet, when I print out or preview the Aircraft Detail report, several Accessory line items do not appear. There are 39 accessories, but only 28 of them appear in the report. The total calculated cost however seems to take all 39 accessories into account.

Please help...
Jeff Nelson

Vice President, Webmaster, Instructor Pilot
AZ Model Cropdusters
www.azmodelcropdusters.com
rc_for_me

Postby slammers » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:47 am

Strange, could you email a copy of your log file and let me know what aircraft has this issue?

slammers@smartire.com
slammers

Postby rc_for_me » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:39 pm

I wish I could. It is over 14mb in size and is being rejected by the mail server. I have tried "Zipping" it and it is still over 11mb.

I will make a copy of it and go in and remove all of the pictures. Perhaps that will help.

Thanks
Jeff Nelson

AZ Model Cropdusters
rc_for_me

Postby rc_for_me » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:07 pm

Shawn,

I figured out what is happening with the reports. The report combines like items into a single value.

ex. My TwinStar has 2 GMS.32's They are entered and installed in the airframe as two separate accessories. When running the report, they are only listed as one line item accessory, but the pricing is calculated to include both engines.

To validate my findings I renamed the engines to GMS .32 #1 and GMS .32 #2. Now they both show up in the reports.

So problem solved! Thanks again for the great program.
Jeff Nelson

AZ Model Cropdusters
rc_for_me

Return to Bug Reports