Deleting Unused Accessories?

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Deleting Unused Accessories?

Postby wjvail » Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:16 am

Howdy Shawn,

Hey I don't think this is a bug... more I just don't know what I'm doing yet.

I have several "Unused Accessories" that I'd like to delete (one is just called "Test"). Thing is, when I right click on them, then click on "delete", they don't go away. What am I doing wrong? I have MANY accessories and really need to clean up the junk stuff. Some will never be used again and needs to go away completely.

I really like the new software and think it is not only a great idea, but it should almost be manditory! I'm the local club safety officer and I'm concered about some of our memebers that have been using the same servos for 10+ years. Please keep this good stuff coming!
wjvail

Postby slammers » Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:07 pm

You are absolutely correct. The delete is not working. There is not even any code for it?? I guess I have never deleted any accessories before.

I will fix this in the next release. This will be quite soon as I have just finished tool to manage procedures as currently you can not delete any. I am also working on the ability to filter flight logs by aircraft types. I want to be able to find out how many flights I have had on glow helicopters for example. Once I get this done I will fix the bug you mentioned and post a new version.

I know what you mean about people using old equipment. I know people who buy used batteries from people getting rid of them because they are loosing capacity. These are the type of people you have to be so careful with. They could potential cause a serious crash and hurt someone. There also the people I keep my eye on every time they are in the air.

I only hope that this software will help on the maintenance side of our hobby.

Shawn
slammers

Postby slammers » Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:10 pm

I have just released a new version that fixes the bug you reported.

Shawn
slammers

Return to Bug Reports