Battery Type - Restrict to specific Aircraft

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Battery Type - Restrict to specific Aircraft

Postby ntmayer » Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:34 pm

When I check the "restrict to specific Aircaft" box, there is nothing in the list. I added 2 planes as a test, one from the "Aircraft" container and the other from within the "restrict to specific aircraft" combo box. I am using version 1.6.0 build 126. Can you reproduce this?
ntmayer

Postby slammers » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:05 pm

Did you make sure you selected the Electric Power option (right above the deafult fuel pull down) in the aircraft setup? The list is only filled with aircraft that have this option selected as only electric aircraft can have flight packs.

Shawn
slammers

Postby ntmayer » Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:02 am

My fault. Not being familiar with electric airplanes, I assumed that a flight pack would be any battery pack in the airplane, gas or electric. I guess with electric you would have 2 battery packs in the plane and this must be why you call it a flight pack vs receiver battery, ok, I get it.
ntmayer

Postby slammers » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:15 am

No its not your fault, its mine for not getting the help file updated. Its is just so much work I just can not find the time to do it.

Glad you got it figured out. If you have any more question please feel free to post them here.

Shawn
slammers

Return to Bug Reports