Peak Voltage graph

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Peak Voltage graph

Postby gmayhew » Fri May 02, 2003 2:51 pm

Hi Shawn

Great program.

I was looking at the capacity graphs and switched to the peak voltage graph but I see no plots in this mode. I have peak voltages entered for battery charges but they are not causing a graph to be displayed. The baseline has a single vertical line marked with a 0.

Am I doing something incorrectly? Where does it get the peak voltage data to display?

Garry
Garry Mayhew
MAAC #69455
gmayhew

Postby slammers » Mon May 05, 2003 8:46 am

This must have been broken in the latest release. I will fix this for the next version which should be out shortly.

Shawn
slammers

Postby slammers » Thu May 08, 2003 8:30 am

I found the problem here. I fixed it and also added some new functionality. When you select a peek voltage graph in now gives you the option of selecting a specific charge rate. This is important as the peek voltage is really dependant on the rate you used to charge the battery. It fills a list box with every rate used to charge the selected battery and then you can either select "Any" rate or a particular one.

It also lets you select a particular charger. Again, a list box is filled with every charger you have ever used and then you can select "Any" or a specific charger.

For Flight Time graph I have added the ability to select a specific aircraft if you use the same pack for multiple models.

Should have this one up on my site by the weekend.

Shawn
slammers

Return to Bug Reports