Accessories and Quantities...bug or not?

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Accessories and Quantities...bug or not?

Postby jbeynon » Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:19 am

ok, so if i've added and accessory like exhaust O-Rings, quantity 4, unit price .50 - I only need to install two at a time but when i go INSTALL and select the model it doesn't prompt for the number to install? Am i missing something here? It simply installs all 4 in the model, which seems to defeat the point of entering a quantity to begin with,

thanks,

jb.
jbeynon

Postby slammers » Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:34 am

I probably should never have put the quantity in the accessory forms. My thought here was for things like flight packs. If you purchase three servos to install in a model and you always keep them as a set then you could have one entry and set the quantity to 3. If you ever use these three servos individually then they should be broken up into multiple accessories.

In your case you must put each o-ring as a separate accessory.

I am working on a new section of the program called consumables. These are basically spare parts. Here you would be able to have more than on item and then install as many as you wish. This will be useful in tracking parts that wear out and also to keep track of your spare parts inventory. There are certain items you always need in case of a crash so I would like the get the program to warn you when you are running low on certain items.

This will not be out for the next couple months however.

Shawn
slammers

Consumable container is just what I need

Postby rc_for_me » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:23 am

Thanks for this excellent program. I just downloaded it and busy keying in entrys. Being an old database programer myself, I can appreicate the time and effort you have put into this program.

This "Consumable" container is just what I am looking for so I can enter an accessory quantity purchased and then install a less than the purchased amount in an aircraft. Perfect.
rc_for_me

Postby rc_for_me » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:24 am

Thanks for this excellent program. I just downloaded it and busy keying in entrys. Being an old database programer myself, I can appreicate the time and effort you have put into this program.

This "Consumable" container is just what I am looking for so I can enter an accessory quantity purchased and then install a less than the purchased amount in an aircraft. Perfect.
rc_for_me

Postby rc_for_me » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:25 am

rc_for_me

Return to Bug Reports