Sorry to bother again, but need help.

Bug Reports

Moderator: slammers

Sorry to bother again, but need help.

Postby Rafael » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:59 am

Shawn:

Two things:
1. I intalled the newest version after you posted that zip link here. I need a little guidance on how to purchase parts and add them to the inventory. I created the categories, and added the parts to the categories. But when I go to purchase parts there is nothing on the windows. I select the shop and the date, then when I click on the "add part" button, it takes me to the next window and it has the "store" selected as filter, but there is nothing to select in the window. I tried to see if there was anything else to add in the stores section, but there is nothing to add there.

2. I used to be able to go into a sepcific aircraft and open the "flight logs" to just see them. Now I can open the year folder, once i get to the month folder, the program gives me this error message: "List index is out of bounds (0)". I kept trying and i got in the month folder, with no error message but the window is empty. The logs are there, because i can see them in the print preview for the aircraft, but I liked the option of being able to see them by opening folders.

Thanks for your great support

Sorry to keep bothering you.

Rafael
Rafael

Postby slammers » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:15 pm

Very strange on both issues. Can you zip your database and email it to me?

Send it to

slammers@smartire.com
slammers

Sent Databse

Postby Rafael » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:29 am

Shawn:

I sent you the database, thanks for your help!

Rafael
Rafael

Return to Bug Reports