Sample Data Base

General Discussions

Moderator: slammers

Sample Data Base

Postby LEM » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:20 am

Any possiblity of getting a sample database loaded with sample data?

This is one fantastic program, but I have worked myself into a few corners, by not understanding some of the fields, and my naming system.

Sure would be nice to kick back and forth with an example, before you work ourself into a corner. I have a very big pile of stuff, and have started over about three times.

If we could get a look at some of your data, it would help get on the right track the first time -- Doesn't matter if the data is valid - but would help in the general plan of the system -

Thanks
LEM
LEM

Postby slammers » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:13 pm

I have been meaning to do this for a while. Maybe I will post the database I use to create the help file. I would post my own but I am ashamed of how much money I have spent on this hobby :)

I will post it on the web site so you can download it. Just give me a few days to clean it up.

Shawn
slammers

Postby LEM » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:52 pm

Many thanks! Don't be ashamed about the money. I'm going to leave that part out. Made that mistake years ago, and the wife found it.
I make it a point to throw all reciepts away.

LEM
LEM

Postby RRuiz » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:35 pm

slammers wrote:I have been meaning to do this for a while. Maybe I will post the database I use to create the help file. I would post my own but I am ashamed of how much money I have spent on this hobby :)

I will post it on the web site so you can download it. Just give me a few days to clean it up.

Shawn

Where is the sample data base?
Thanks

Roberto
RRuiz

Return to General Discussions