Inventory report

Feature Requests

Moderator: slammers

Inventory report

Postby isaacslaw » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:59 pm

I would like to say that I am very disorganized and going through inputting all of the data in your program is a lot for me. Your program's rewards for doing this are fantastic! I am learing at a much faster rate now. Unfortunately, I now know how much I spend on this hobby :wink:

I would like to see a report for inventory on hand. I think this would be very useful for insurance and also inventory control. Really great program.
isaacslaw

Postby isaacslaw » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:10 pm

Sorry, forgot to mention that a report that would show what upcoming maintenance was due to be performed and how many flights/hours remaining would be good. Also, it would be nice to have the flight #/hour # on the maintenance log, showing when the procedure was performed. Thanks again for a great program.
isaacslaw

Postby slammers » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:30 pm

Does the "Print Accessory List" not meet your needs?

There is an over due maintenance report. You can also go to the maintenance schedule and see how many flights until a maintenance item is due. Is there something more specific you were looking for?

Shawn
slammers

Postby isaacslaw » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:20 pm

The print accessory list, as I have used it, is pretty much for onboard electronics, chargers, kind of major ticket items or items transportable from one plane to another (at least that's how I think of it). I was just thinking that an inventory of the parts would be good in addition to the shopping list. I thought of this when I was looking in my parts container and it listed how many I had on hand, last used in..., and some other information and thought it would be nice to be able to print this info.

Your thoughts on the maintenance schedule are right, but the same sort of idea in that I could print it out and look at it -- the upcoming maintenance.

It's nice to be able to interact with the programmer like this -- makes the program even better.

Thanks again --- Tim Isaacs
isaacslaw

Postby slammers » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:39 am

I see. I misunderstood inventory to be accessories.

Would the inventory list just be on hand items then?

Maybe an additional report on the purchase and use history of a specific part. That may be useful as well.

I have not had many requests on the report side. Maybe I will just implement a print feature so you can print any detail list. My only problem is that is it so hard to print the detail list when they are so wide. Perhaps I will have to look at this.

Shawn
slammers

Return to Feature Requests